CallTheory Security Workshop 2022
Last year's workshop (Build-A-Script: API Edition) went well, so I've decided to make another workshop - this time focused on systems and infrastructure security for technicians involved in the call center industries.
Workshop Timeline: View the full workshop schedule!
Early-bird pricing ended on 3/19 at midnight.
Are you an existing Call Theory or NotifiUs customer? Email email@example.com - you'll always get early-bird pricing!
I've partnered with TryHackMe to launch the training framework with customized learning paths in addition to all of the normal TryHackMe free and paid content. This lets me focus specifically on content and not have to worry about platform development along the way.
You'll have 3-months of included premium access to TryHackMe as part of the workshop!
TryHackMe allows each individual attendee to have their own virtual challenge environment that they can create, break, and destroy without risk to your production environment.
The goal is to cover typical Red Team/Blue Team operations to test and verify the security measures in place are doing what you expect them to. We recommend you send 2-people from your company for knowledge redundancy and Red/Blue Team challenges.
Each attendee will receive a YubiKey and a 2nd (backup) YubiKey upon workshop challenge completion!
This is a hands-on, technical, lab-oriented content learning how to identify, protect, and test your critical system's security, including:
- Essential Security Awareness
- Introduction to Red, Blue and Purple Team's
- Data reconnaissance and intel gathering
- Social engineering
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Risk intelligence and threat profiles
- Incident response
- Malware and Ransomware
- Digital forensics
- Reducing attack surface
- Making use of OSINT
- Defensive Hardening (DNS, OS, etc)
- Monitoring and SIEM with Wuzah
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR)
- Threat intelligence
- Honeypots and Sandboxes
- EDR/MDR (Endpoint/Managed Detection and Response), IDS (Intrusion Detection System) and more
- Wireshark, netcat, tcppdump, nmap, and other useful networking tools
- IOC (Indices of compromise) and YARA
- Email security, filtering, and spam
- Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Hardening
- VoIP/SIP Security for Genesis
- Web/API Security for miTeamWeb, ISWeb, and WebAgent
- Digital Forensics: Ransomware
Once the workshop is over, you can retain access to the custom TryHackMe learning paths created for the workshop for $30/month/user for existing Call Theory subscribers and $50/month/user for non-subscribers.
The TryHackMe subscription through Call Theory includes TryHackMe premium content, all custom workshop content, and we also include our weekly office hours for your staff to get help on an ongoing as-needed basis - for an absolute great price.